Thursday, June 18, 2009

New stool


I've got a new stool for sitting my fat ass on and painting and "Das ist der Hammer". If your not a native Berliner that just means it's rad. I was using a small fold away camping chair but I managed to break that baby a couple painting sessions back, luckily not in mid brush stroke.

These new ones were quit a find (we bought twins) on markplaats.They are some old French stools from a hospital. We bought them a couple of weeks ago from a really cool Amsterdam couple who have a great place here in town. They were sooooooooo cool, they showed us around their spot and when I told here that I needed a chair for painting and it turned out she was a painter of sorts too. She paints using textiles, and she was kind enough to show us some of her work.

Here's a link to her work http://www.nicoleladrak.nl/ The pictures don't do her work true justice they are really amazing to see in person.

alright I'll post some painting pics soon.









1 comment: