Sunday, September 27, 2009

Im back.



OK just got back from a great trip to Portland Oregon. As always not enough time to see all the great friends and family I have there but I'll take what I can get.

I am fortunate enough to be showing a series of drawings called "My Love is Sketchy" at the amazing boutique called Moxie , located at 2400 E Burnside St. , Portland, OR 97214. The owner of this fine establishment I am lucky enough to call a good friend so I was able to have lunch with her and drop off some art. I only managed to take some quick iPhone shots of where she put up my work. I meant to take some shots of her shop but as always happens I didn't manage to swing back to do it with all the running around town.

If you are in Portland you should be stopping by her shop anyway, very cool women's clothing and now have started to carry men's wear too. Great store with a great owner who is willing to showcase local talented artist, support your local shops people.

alright have to unpack now more laters



Cool winter accessories I got from Moxie



Art on display in shop






No comments:

Post a Comment